Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different taste for grilled chicken. From Taste of Home's Cooking for 2.
Make and share this Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 2 (340.19 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in lemon juice and vinegar.
- Pour 1/2 cup of this marinade mixture into a large resealable plastic bag and add the chicken.
- Seal bag and turn several times to coat chicken.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side until juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Preparation time and cooking time does not include marinade time.
I just realized that I forgot to review this. This is one of the very best recipes for barbecue chicken breasts that I've ever had! It's such a nice change from the traditional red barbecue sauce, and I usually save some of the sauce to use for a topping on sandwiches made the next day.