Martini Guy's Note:
A different taste for grilled chicken. From Taste of Home's Cooking for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 2Gradually whisk in lemon juice and vinegar.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup of this marinade mixture into a large resealable plastic bag and add the chicken.
- 4Seal bag and turn several times to coat chicken.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 7Drain and discard marinade.
- 8Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes on each side until juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- 9Preparation time and cooking time does not include marinade time.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With White Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 1553.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 39.8 g