Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A recipe from "Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipe Cards". Very quick to put together and uncomplicated with just a few common ingredients. This is a comfort-like meal. Good served over biscuits, mashed potatoes, noodles or rice with the broth thickened with cornstarch.
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 individually frozen biscuits
- .Place the carrots, celery and onion in a 1-1/2 quart slow cooker; top with chicken. Sprinkle with pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, water and wine; pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on Low for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear and
- vegetables are tender.
- If desired, thicken cooking juices. Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions. Serve with chicken and gravy.