1/5 Photos of Chicken With Veggies in Sour Cream Sauce
Caroline Cooks's Note:
A different slant on a stir fry. Add some red pepper flakes for a little heat. From a food blog with modifications.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large cast iron skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high.
- 2Add chicken and garlic - cook for about 4 minutes.
- 3Add cashews, bell pepper and snow peas - cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add chicken broth, reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Move chicken and vegetables (keep any liquid in pan) to a bowl and keep warm.
- 6Whisk in sour cream, Dijon and honey to juices in skillet and heat only until warmed through.
- 7Pour sauce over chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- 8Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Veggies in Sour Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.9
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 277.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 26.6 g