Recipe by Lainey39
The garlic in this dish is mild and sweet and gives it such wonderful flavor. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by loof
Great, delicious, easy chicken recipe! So simple, so healthy, so flavorful. Loved all that garlic with the caesar flavor. The whole family raved about this one - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4 small ones)
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and dressing; cover with lid.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 1 minute.