1/1 Photo of Chicken With Twenty Cloves of Garlic
The garlic in this dish is mild and sweet and gives it such wonderful flavor. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth and dressing; cover with lid.
- 4Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 6Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Twenty Cloves of Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 333.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth