Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The garlic in this dish is mild and sweet and gives it such wonderful flavor. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (4 small ones)
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and dressing; cover with lid.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 1 minute.
Great, delicious, easy chicken recipe! So simple, so healthy, so flavorful. Loved all that garlic with the caesar flavor. The whole family raved about this one - thanks for sharing the recipe!