Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The garlic in this dish is mild and sweet and gives it such wonderful flavor. Recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Chicken With Twenty Cloves of Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and dressing; cover with lid.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 1 minute.
Great, delicious, easy chicken recipe! So simple, so healthy, so flavorful. Loved all that garlic with the caesar flavor. The whole family raved about this one - thanks for sharing the recipe!