Abbs <3's Note:
So gooood. I got this recipe from a Hannaford recipe card. I usually double the cheese, because we really like cheese, haha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a pot with water and place over high heat. Bring to a roiling boil.
- 2In a microwave-safe dish, combine oil, garlic, chicken broth, and lemon juice. Add chicken and microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 3When water boils, add tortellini to pot and stir. When water returns to a gentle boil, add broccoli and stir. Stir occasionally until tortellini is done, approximately 8-11 minutes Drain tortellini and broccoli in a colander. Do not rinse.
- 4Add sauce and chicken to pot. Add tortellini and 1/3 cup shredded cheese. Toss well to coat tortellini and broccoli and sauce.
- 5To serve, divide pasta and sauce between 4 bowls. Garnish with remaining cheese. If desired, season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Tortellini and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.3
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 561.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: