Recipe by Patchwork Dragon
This is from Good Food magazine. It's low fat too! Personally, I left out the olives, because I don't like them.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 150 ml white wine, dry is best
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 g black olives
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas 6.
- Heat oil in a large roasting tin on the hob.
- Brown the chicken breasts then reduce the heat and cook a further 5 minutes, turning once.
- Add the onion with the thyne. Pour over the wine and throw in the tomatoes. Scatter the olives over the top.
- Place tin in oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Scatter over the parsley and serve with boiled new potatoes.
- Can also be made with Lamb Chops, in which case the additional 5 mins on the hob is not necessary,just brown them. And use oregano instead of thyme.