1/4 Photos of Chicken With Tomatoes and Wine
Chef Christine's Note:
This recipe is easy and all the ingredients are likely to already be in your fridge. I got this recipe from my friend when I was going crazy thinking of what I should make for dinner. The result was great and impressed my guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, garlic and pepper.
- 2Season chicken (parsley, oregano, thyme, adobo, olive oil, whatever way you like).
- 3Add chicken, tomatoes, and wine.
- 4Cook on medium-low flame, covered, for about 20 minutes or until inside of chicken is no longer pink.
- 5Serving suggestion is white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Tomatoes and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 28.4 g