Recipe by Chef Christine
This recipe is easy and all the ingredients are likely to already be in your fridge. I got this recipe from my friend when I was going crazy thinking of what I should make for dinner. The result was great and impressed my guests.
Top Review by Derf
mmm DH really loved this chicken! I used a lovely Merlot wine, orange sweet pepper and fresh garlic. the cook time was perfect, after 10 minutes I turned the chicken over so that it would pick up the wine colour on both sides. I used adobo seasoning, lovely! It was delicious! Thanks for posting I will be making this again; I just made half a recipe, I would love to do it for guests sometime.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 beefsteak tomatoes, chopped into chunks
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, garlic and pepper.
- Season chicken (parsley, oregano, thyme, adobo, olive oil, whatever way you like).
- Add chicken, tomatoes, and wine.
- Cook on medium-low flame, covered, for about 20 minutes or until inside of chicken is no longer pink.
- Serving suggestion is white rice.