A healthy tasty meal to get you back on track after indulging over the holidays. Also a great dish for the beginning cook, who wants to try out a new cooking technique ( De-glazing is De-mystified). The title says it all, how can you go wrong with tomatoes, artichokes, sauteed chicken and Parmesan cheese served over pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 plum tomatoes (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta (cooked according to package directions)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Mix chopped tomatoes and artichokes together, set aside.
- 2Cut chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
- 3In a large sautee pan add olive oil and coat bottom of pan.
- 4Over medium/high heat add chicken, salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat to medium and add garlic, pesto, and seasoned salt cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
- 6Deglaze with white wine.
- 7To do this add wine to pan and scrape pan to loosen food particles and pan drippings.
- 8Add artichoke and tomato mixture and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 9Toss with cooked pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Tomatoes and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 567.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 52.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: