Recipe by Amy1234
My mom used to make this a lot for us, and everyone always enjoyed it. The sauce is really tangy and the meal easy to make.
Top Review by anacolls
This was pretty average. The sour cream gave it a weird aftertaste and my husband and 6 year old didn't like it much. If I were to make it again-which is doubtful bc of their response-I'd make it without the sour cream.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans tomatoes, diced (sometimes we use 1 can)
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can mushroom stems and pieces
- egg noodles
- sour cream (a must for correct taste)
- poppy seed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken on stove with a little olive oil.
- While cooking cut into 2-inch chunk sized pieces.
- Once cooked all the way through, add the tomatoes, mushrooms, and soup mix.
- Let simmer.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.