Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom used to make this a lot for us, and everyone always enjoyed it. The sauce is really tangy and the meal easy to make.
- Cook chicken on stove with a little olive oil.
- While cooking cut into 2-inch chunk sized pieces.
- Once cooked all the way through, add the tomatoes, mushrooms, and soup mix.
- Let simmer.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds.
This was pretty average. The sour cream gave it a weird aftertaste and my husband and 6 year old didn't like it much. If I were to make it again-which is doubtful bc of their response-I'd make it without the sour cream.
This was pretty good. Definitely easy to make. I only used one can of tomatoes. I thought the Lipton soup mix made the dish too salty, so next time will add less.
What a lovley simple meal to put togther. I had some leftover roast chicken, used french onion soup mix & stirred the sour cream through before serving, it can't get much easier, thanks for posting!