Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite chunks
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, thinly slice
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta accoring to direction on the box.
- Drain and set aside.
- Cook onion and garlic in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until light brown.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly brown on all sides.
- Slowly add broth, basil and parsely.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Combine drained pasta, chicken mixture, alfredo sauce, dried tomatoes, milk, half of parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place in a 2-qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking until top is light golden brown.