- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the oregano, cumin and corriander and 1/4 tsp of the salt. Rub the chicken with the spice mixture, drizzle with oil and cook in a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the salsa : combine the tomato, cucumber, parsley, vinegar, pepper and remaining salt. Refrigerate salsa till chicken is done. After chicken is cooked, spoon salsa over chicken and serve.
- I actually made 10 times the amount of the spice mixture and put it in an extra salt shaker so when I make this chicken, I just shake a little of the spices on while it is cooking.