Recipe by t_michalak
This is a fantastic recipe it is rich and tasty, it can be used with chicken or over pasta for a simple sauce. This recipe is major easy and quick and the sauce freezes well.
Top Review by Tazibarn
Great recipe. So rich. I must declare that I did not measure anything to be honest. I added double chorizo used half the chicken but it still tasted fantastic. Thanks so much for this recipe
- 1 (400 g) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (400 g) can butter beans or 1 (400 g) canany other beans
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 inches chorizo sausage, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 large sweet pepper, from a jar
- 2 cups water
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan add all the ingredients except for the chicken.
- Simmer gently approx 20 minutes until beans are soft and sauce is thick.
- Meanwhile roast the chicken pieces in the oven until cooked; approx 30 minutes.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of sauce onto a plate and arrange a breast of chicken on top.
- This dish can be served with rice, pasta or potatoes.