From "Fast Chicken"/ The Hawthorn Series
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the chicken pieces for 5 minutes over moderate-high heat.Set aside.
- 2Fry the onion with bacon and add the garlic.Cook for 5 minutes till bacon is browned.
- 3Add tomatoes, dried basil and oregano and sugar.
- 4Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly reduced .
- 5Add the chicken to the pan,simmer for 10 minutes and add Kalamata olives with fresh basil.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Tomato and Basil Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.3 mg
- Sodium 259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 22.7 g