I was looking for a recipe to use up my bread crumbs and this one looked simple and very tasty. I changed a few things to suit my tastes. I put the roasted almonds in a coffee mill to grind them slightly. The original recipe is from Cooks.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375'F.
- Season the bread crumbs with the thyme, pepper and salt. Add the roasted almonds to it. Use a whisk and mix well.
- Coat each chicken cutlet with mayonnaise, then bread crumbs.
- Place on a plate crumb side down and repeat.
- Bake the legs on an oiled tin foil covered broiling rack.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Bon Appetit.