Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried this yet but can't wait to, sounds divine!
Make and share this Chicken With Thyme Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Toss chicken in flour and shake away excess.
- Heat oil and half the butter in a frypan, add chicken and cook over medium heat for about 10 mins or until chicken is tender.
- Drain chicken & discard pan juices.
- Heat remaining butter in same pan and add thyme and shallots.
- Stir over medium heat for about 2 mins or until shallots are soft.
- Stir in lemon juice and cook for another 3 mins approximately.
- Serve over chicken.