I haven't tried this yet but can't wait to, sounds divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss chicken in flour and shake away excess.
- 2Heat oil and half the butter in a frypan, add chicken and cook over medium heat for about 10 mins or until chicken is tender.
- 3Drain chicken & discard pan juices.
- 4Heat remaining butter in same pan and add thyme and shallots.
- 5Stir over medium heat for about 2 mins or until shallots are soft.
- 6Stir in lemon juice and cook for another 3 mins approximately.
- 7Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Thyme Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 348
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets