Recipe by Lorac
Don't be blue - try something new! Recipe from the National Chicken Council.
Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious, moist chicken. I used 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breast and followed the recipe as stated. The time for baking was about 40 minutes. I am going to try it using other dressings, I to think there could be several variations of this recipe. Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour dressing in medium bowl.
- Put bread crumbs, celery salt, dill and pepper in shallow dish and mix until well combined.
- Coat drumsticks with dressing, roll in crumb mixture and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.