Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From The French Slow Cooker. You can cook up to 12 chicken thighs if your slow cooker is large enough.
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- Pour the broth and vinegar in a large slow cooker.
- Stir the mustardtogether with the salt and pepper to taste. Brush the chicken with the mustard. Arrange the chicken pieces in the slow cooker, overlapping them slighty. Sprinkle with the garlic, parsley, and tarragon.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours, or until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken to a serving plate and cover to keep warm. Strain the juices in the crock pot into a sauceppan and skim off excess fat. Bring to a simmer over high heat. Stir in the creamand return to a simmer. Taste for seasoning. por the sauce over the chicken and garnish with additional fresh tarragon and parsley.