Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Simple and Tasty!!!
Make and share this Chicken With Tangy Apricot Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs skinless chicken pieces (2 packages of breasts or legs, or both)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing or 1 (8 ounce) bottle spicy-sweet french salad dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (13 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- Place chicken pieces in lightly greased large roasting pan.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, and preserves; spread over chicken.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 hours or until done.
Amazing! This recipe is so easy and soooo good. I used chicken legs and cooked it in the fry pan and it turned out great. My husband is a picky eater and he liked it. Definitely something I will make in the future.