Chicken With Szechuan Rice for 2
- Sprinkle/rub chicken with smashed garlic and seasoned salt.
- Melt butter in medium nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, cook until browned on both sides.
- Remove chicken from frypan, cover to keep warm.
- Add rice, onions and carrot to same frypan, cook and stir 3-5 minutes or just until mixture begins to brown.
- Add water and stir fry sauce, mix well.
- Place chicken over rice mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender, its juices run clear and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.