Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 546 calories, 63g protein, 8 net carbs, 26g fat, 215mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium.
- cooking spray
- 1 (9 ounce) package artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb frozen cauliflower floret, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Coat the inside of the crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add all ingredients except the chicken. Stir to mix well.
- Add chicken thighs to the mix and stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
Very flavorful and so easy to prepare. I used canned artichokes and fresh cauliflower, with good results.