- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb button mushroom, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Cook the mushrooms and pepper, tossing, for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and wine and cook until the mushrooms are tender and the wine is nearly evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss in the spinach and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.