1/4 Photos of Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
I felt creative one night and threw a little of this and that in a pan and came up with this really yummy recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! PLEASE let me know if you try this and what you think! 6 WW points plus
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breast with whatever seasoning you like. I use McCormick Grill Seasoning.
- 2Spray nonstick pan and saute chicken until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Slice into strips if desired.
- 3Spray pan again if needed and sautee mushrooms, lemon rind, green onion, garlic and tomatoes just until soft and beginning to brown. (Tip- grate rind from lemon before cutting in half).
- 4Add wine, lemon juice and enough water to equal one cup liquid. Deglaze pan and reduce to make a thin sauce.
- 5Add fresh spinach and cook til wilted.
- 6Season with fresh pepper and salt.
- 7Plate veggie saute and place chicken on top.
- 8Garnish with fresh parmesan on top!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 349.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 34.2 g