Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
I felt creative one night and threw a little of this and that in a pan and came up with this really yummy recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! PLEASE let me know if you try this and what you think! 6 WW points plus
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 2 green onions, sliced on diagonal
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice (use zest too)
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 lb spinach, precleaned
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, fresh grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breast with whatever seasoning you like. I use McCormick Grill Seasoning.
- Spray nonstick pan and saute chicken until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. Slice into strips if desired.
- Spray pan again if needed and sautee mushrooms, lemon rind, green onion, garlic and tomatoes just until soft and beginning to brown. (Tip- grate rind from lemon before cutting in half).
- Add wine, lemon juice and enough water to equal one cup liquid. Deglaze pan and reduce to make a thin sauce.
- Add fresh spinach and cook til wilted.
- Season with fresh pepper and salt.
- Plate veggie saute and place chicken on top.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan on top!