Paris D's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- 2Sauté chicken in oil until nicely browned. You can also grill chicken.
- 3Remove chicken from skillet.
- 4Add onion and garlic to same skillet and cook until onion is tender, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
- 5Whisk in flour, add sliced tomatoes, then nestle in chicken breasts.
- 6Cover and simmer gently over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Stir in sour cream, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Heat through, but do not boil.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Sour Cream and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 81.8 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g