Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Chicken With Sour Cream and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Sauté chicken in oil until nicely browned. You can also grill chicken.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add onion and garlic to same skillet and cook until onion is tender, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, add sliced tomatoes, then nestle in chicken breasts.
- Cover and simmer gently over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat through, but do not boil.
Great recipe. I added some sage but otherwise it was great. Served with brown rice Made for Fall PAC 2012
I really enjoyed this recipe. It made more than enough sauce. I might add some fresh herbs next time.