This dinner is a double delight. The chicken and shrimp make a very classy dish. So easy!
Make and share this Chicken With Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper, reserve 2 T of flour mixture.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Brown chicken on both sides,turning often, about 12 minutes, until chicken tests done.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- To skillet, add onion and garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add reserved flour mixture, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, cook and stir until milk boils.
- Add shrimp, cheese, parsley and pepper flakes.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place chicken on plate, spoon scampi over the chicken.
Delicious! I tried to make it a little healthier by using olive oil instead of butter and 2% milk and it still tasted very good. I'll definitely make this again!
Mmmmmm, this was excellent! I had been craving scampi and found this recipe to be so easy to put together. I didn't add shrimp as I forgot to thaw it sooner! However, it was still delicious with just chicken. I bet its going to be just as tasty as leftovers!
This was VERY DELICIOUS!! DH was on cloud nine :) I diced up the chicken into bite size pieces and used half milk and half whipping cream for a richer flavor. We will have this again! Thanks for sharing the recipe!