1/1 Photo of Chicken With Shrimp Scampi
This dinner is a double delight. The chicken and shrimp make a very classy dish. So easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper, reserve 2 T of flour mixture.
- 2Heat butter in large skillet.
- 3Brown chicken on both sides,turning often, about 12 minutes, until chicken tests done.
- 4Remove chicken and keep warm.
- 5To skillet, add onion and garlic, saute 1 minute.
- 6Add reserved flour mixture, cook and stir 1 minute.
- 7Add milk, cook and stir until milk boils.
- 8Add shrimp, cheese, parsley and pepper flakes.
- 9Simmer for 3 minutes.
- 10Place chicken on plate, spoon scampi over the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 288.5 mg
- Sodium 1076.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 58.9 g