This dinner is a double delight. The chicken and shrimp make a very classy dish. So easy!
Make and share this Chicken With Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper, reserve 2 T of flour mixture.
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Brown chicken on both sides,turning often, about 12 minutes, until chicken tests done.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- To skillet, add onion and garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add reserved flour mixture, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, cook and stir until milk boils.
- Add shrimp, cheese, parsley and pepper flakes.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Place chicken on plate, spoon scampi over the chicken.