- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (original)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 12 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 cups cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into strips and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash (or other seasoning mix).
- Melt butter in a large fry pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and saute until lightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add green onions to pan and saute about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, salt, pepper, and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add wine, olive oil, and artichoke hearts and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan and simmer until heated through.
- Serve over rice.