Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 1 tablespoon sauce. Per serving: 194 calories, 6.3 g fat, 27.4 g protein, 5.6 g carb, 0.4 g fiber, 78 mg cholesterol.
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves (each breast half should weight 6 oz.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced shallot
- 3⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- Add shallots to pan; stir/saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth and vinegar; cook 2 minutes.
- Add in whipping cream; cook 1 minute.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
- Sprinkle with parsley.