Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Coat each chicken piece with bread crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and butter in the fry pan and lightly brown chicken on both sides. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Add sherry to the fry pan and boil briskly until reduced by half, scraping up brown bits stuck to bottom. Reduce heat, add cream and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour sherry sauce over breasts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.