Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm always looking for a flourless (or near flourless), crispy coating for chicken and fish. This one has a very intersting flavor that I like.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 8 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 -5 tablespoons sesame seeds (I like ALOT)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large plastic bag or other container with a lid.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
tasty; hard to keep the crust on in a small amount of oil, but we didn't mind.