Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. I’ll edit the recipe for stove/oven cooking instead of microwave.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs broiler-fryer chickens
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup onion (Onions to be whole onions, drained, (16 ozs))
- 3 cups rice, Hot Cooked
- Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
- Arrange chicken sides up and thickest parts to outside in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inches.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until chicken is done, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from dish; reserve juices.
- Stir soup and parsley flakes into chicken juices.
- Arrange chicken in dish, coating with soup mixture.
- Add onions.
- Cover loosely and microwave unti hot, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve with rice.