Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Vary garlic and sage to taste. Easy and quick. The soup mix makes a wonderful gravy for mashed potatoes.
- Skin, bone and cut chicken breast into strips.
- Brown lightly in olive oil.
- Mix celery soup with milk and sage.
- Mince garlic and place in ovenproof container.
- Pour in soup, milk and sage.
- After browning chicken breast deglaze pan with water and pour into ovenproof container, mix lightly with soup mix.
- Add chicken breast strips and bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.