Recipe by Carol Locke
Vary garlic and sage to taste. Easy and quick. The soup mix makes a wonderful gravy for mashed potatoes.
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 can celery soup
- 1 5⁄8 cups whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Skin, bone and cut chicken breast into strips.
- Brown lightly in olive oil.
- Mix celery soup with milk and sage.
- Mince garlic and place in ovenproof container.
- Pour in soup, milk and sage.
- After browning chicken breast deglaze pan with water and pour into ovenproof container, mix lightly with soup mix.
- Add chicken breast strips and bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.