Recipe by Marie
A delicious chicken dish with a tasty onion rosemary sauce.
Top Review by HEP MEP
Made this tonight for dinner. I love rosemary, so I had no doubts about this one! I doubled the sauce and added extra rosemary.Wonderful flavor! We had it with long-grain and wild rice and fresh asparagus. Very easy too. I'll definitely be making this again. Thanks!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Between two sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken breasts thin.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken, then dredge in flour.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until light brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer chicken to glass baking dish.
- Add onions, garlic and rosemary to same skillet and cook until onions soften, stirring often for about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 T flour and stir for 2 minutes.
- Combine broth& milk and mix into onion mixture and stir until thick.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake until done, about 15 to 20 minutes.