Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A low-fat recipe based on a Womens Weekly recipe. Serve with a mixed-leaf salad for a lovely meal.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary, fresh
- 30 g sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60 g firm brie cheese, quartered
- 4 single chicken breast fillets, about 680 g
- 1 kg medium new potato, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 (310 g) can creamed corn
- Combine tomatoes and rosemary in a small bowl.
- Using a sharp knife cut a pocket in one side of each chicken fillet.
- Divide tomato mixture and brie and stuff into pockets; secure the openings with toothpicks.
- Cook chicken on a lightly oiled grill plate or on the BBQ until browned and cooked through; cover to keep warm.
- While cooking chicken, boil or steam or microwave the potatoes until tender and then drain.
- Mash potato in large bowl with garlic, milk and sour cream; fold in the corn.
- Serve chicken with the mash.