Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe found on a French website. Posted for ZWT5.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 3 ounces Roquefort cheese
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- In a non-stick skillet, saute chicken strips in 2 Tbs. olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Remove the chicken when done but leave the cooking juices in skillet. Place chicken on an oven-proof plate and keep warm in the oven.
- In same skillet over medium heat, crush the Roquefort cheese to get it softer and add the sour cream. Keep to a simmer and stir with spoon to obtain a creamy sauce (approx. 5 minutes).
- Put the chicken back into the skillet with the sauce and let cook for about 10 minutes on a low heat.