Recipe by kitchenslave03
From Cooking Light's super fast column, these recipes are great for weeknights. This dish goes nicely with orzo.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high. Sprinkle chicken with italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 min on each side.
- While chicken cooks, place broth, vinegar, and bell peppers in a food processor; process til smooth. Add bell pepper mixture to pan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 minute Uncover, and simmer 3 min or til chicken is done. Sprinkle servings evenly with cheese. Garnish with parsley.