1/2 Photos of Chicken With Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Sauce
Positively scrumptious meal, perfect served with mashed potatoes or pasta. The sauce is plate-licking-good! It's also a healthier alternative to alfredo sauces which use butter and cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat garlic gloves with olive oil and wrap tightly in foil, roast in a 450 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- 2Remove from foil and mash well.
- 3Brown chicken breasts in olive oil, not cooking the chicken through at this point but adding color. Remove when finished and set into a casserole dish.
- 4Deglaze the sauce pan with the white wine and let boil. Add chicken stock, parsley and roasted garlic. Allow to simmer.
- 5Add milk and cream cheese, stirring until it is incorporated, and then add the parmesan cheese. Whisk until smooth.
- 6Add black pepper to taste and salt if needed. (the broth and cheese are salty so you probably won’t need any).
- 7Pour over the chicken and bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8Serve sauce over mashed potatoes or pasta. If it is too thin, return to a saucepan and mix together one tablespoon water and one tablespoon of corn starch and whisk into sauce when simmering.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Roasted Garlic & Parmesan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.2
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 209.9 mg
- Sodium 978.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 57.1 g