Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an easy chicken recipe with an Asian flair that is quick to put together. You can spice it up as much as you like by adjusting the amount of cayenne. I found this recipe in Cooking Light. The original recipe has 2 t sambal oelek - but I use the cayenne instead.
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups chicken, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) package rice sticks
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- Saute chicken in sesame oil until done.
- Add onions, garlic and ginger, saute.
- Add cilantro, soy sauce, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce, and cayenne cook until warmed through.
- Prepare rice noodles as directed on package, drain.
- Toss with chicken mixture and top with nuts for garnish.