Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious combination of flavors and textures. It was an experiment and my family raves about it. Easy to make. The rice crackers with nuts are the crown in this dish.
- 6 free range chicken thighs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (5 2/3 ounce) package roasted garlic and pecan couscous
- 2 cups rice crackers with nuts (sold at Costco)
- Cook chicken, and soups in crock pot until done, 2-3 hours on low.
- Cook couscous, following instructions on package.
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Add 2 cups rice crackers with nuts.
- Add couscous.