Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up just now. Very quick, pretty tasty, and very filling. : )
- 1 (14 ounce) bagsuccess instant brown rice
- 3 small chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- spices, to taste
- Cook chicken breasts however you wish. I just cooked them in a pan.
- Cook rice.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- When rice is done, add the chicken and stewed (or fresh) tomatoes. Let it sit on the hot burner or turn the burner on low so that the tomatoes will warm up to the rice and chicken. Season with salt & pepper. Parmesan cheese would also be good.
- Serve and enjoy! It goes great with toast or garlic bread. Since it is so filling, it could be a main dish, or, if you prefer, it could be a side.