- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered and blanched in boiling water for 3 minutes
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packagepowdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread potatoes in bottom on pan.
- Top with peppers and chicken, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, soup, ranch dressing mix, and salt and stir thouroughly.
- Spread over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 1.5 hours at 350, until browned and bubbly.