Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Dream Dinners cookbook. The cookbook explains how to freeze and make additional meals and includes lables for dinners. Serve this with green salad and/or green beans.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, quartered and blanched in boiling water for 3 minutes
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thirds
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 ounce) packagepowdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Spray 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread potatoes in bottom on pan.
- Top with peppers and chicken, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, soup, ranch dressing mix, and salt and stir thouroughly.
- Spread over chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake 1.5 hours at 350, until browned and bubbly.
YUM! Hubby and I loved this one.
Great recipe! It went together very quickly and tasted delicious. I always like a different option for chicken. Sometimes, I just don't want another rice or pasta recipe. I put the potatoes in the microwave and cooked part way. It worked well.
This smelled wonderful cooking and was just as tasty! The chicken came out nice and moist, and the potatoes - which I doubled - were very tender. Thanks for such an easy and tasty recipe!