Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Real hot chicken with a hint of sweet taste! A good tasty side dish! Quick to prepare!
Make and share this Chicken With Red Chilli Flakes recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the skin from the Chicken Drumsticks.
- Make small incesion.
- Marinate with Olive Oil for 30 minutes.
- Microwave the marinated Chicken Drumsticks on high for 6 minutes or till the chicken is done.
- In a wok heat the Canola Oil.
- When oil is hot add diced onions and minced Garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked Chicken Drumstick and saute so that the onion and garlic mixture covers the chicken.
- Add the Chilly Flakes and stir so that the chicken is well covered.
- Add Soya Sauce and Stir for a few minutes.
- Add Sugar and stir.
- The sugar will give the sweet taste and a glazed look to the chicken.
- Add the spring onion greens and saute for a minute.
- Remove from heat and serve with Lemon Wedges.