Recipe by Oolala
A Tyson recipe winner submitted by Tracy Gardner, Devils Lake, ND. I found it in a Tyson Cookbook and don't want to lose it. It is made from ingredients I always have in my pantry.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, hot
- 1 (10 ounce) jar raspberry preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, cinnamon and paprika.
- Coat the chicken pieces well with the mixture.
- In a large frying pan, place oil over medium-high heat and add the chicken to cook about 5 minutes, turning once, until browned.
- Mix the salsa and preserves together in a bowl to blend.
- Add the salsa and preserves to the frying pan with the chicken; bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until a fork can be inserted into the chicken with ease.