Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Orange juice gives this a nice tang.
Make and share this Chicken With Raisins and Apricots recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 shallots, sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 8 dried apricots, halved
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- Heat oil in a pan and sautee curry powder till fragrant. Add in shallots and sautee till soft.
- Add in chicken thighs, stock and juice. Add in dried fruit.
- Bring to a boil, reduce, and simmer till chicken is cooked and tender.
- Mix cornflour with a little water and use it to thicken the sauce.