1/4 Photos of Chicken With Prosciutto and Mushrooms
Good with pasta and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 lbs.)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil or 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese or 1/3 cup asiago cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Season chicken lightly w/salt and pepper.
- 3In large nonstick skillet, brown chicken, half at a time, in olive oil 2-3 minutes per side.
- 4Transfer chicken to 3 quart rectangular baking dish In same skillet, cook and stir mushrooms, basil and garlic until mushrooms are tender.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in proscuitto and tomatoes.
- 7Bake chicken breasts uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 8Spoon some of the mushroom mixture over each breast.
- 9Sprinkle w/cheese.
- 10Return to oven and bake 5 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Prosciutto and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 29.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: