- 3 tablespoons plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1⁄4 cup broth
- 1 tablespoon plum preserves
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- slice chicken into strips.
- Mix marinate (first 5 ingredients) add chicken and marinate 30 minutes or more.
- Stir-fry chicken in a small amount of peanut oil about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and remaining plum jam and simmer 3 minutes.
- Add cornstarch/water and stir until thickened.