Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious Pesto for other uses!
Make and share this Chicken With Pistachio Pesto With Glucomannan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pistachios on baking sheet and cook for 7 min., until golden.
- In a food processor, combine the pistachios, cilantro, Glucomannan, garlic, cardamom, salt and 2 T lemon juice. Process until a coarse paste forms.
- With processor running, gradually add 1/3 c oil. Season with pepper.
- Spread 1 T pesto on each breast. Place in a baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minute at 350°F, or until thermometer inserted into thickest point registers 160°F and juices run clear.
- In small bowl, whisk in remaining oil and lemon juice with remaining pesto. Drizzle over cooked chicken.
- Ant extra pesto can be saved for snacks or added to a cream sauce for pasta. Which over some fettuccine makes a nice side.