6 hrs 30 mins
James Craig's Note:
This recipe appeared in the "Arizona Republic" newspaper. Preparation time includes refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 chicken breast halves, with skin and bones
- 1/2 medium ripe pineapple, peeled,cored and coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded,and chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1Puree pineapple, jalapenos and garlic in a blender until almost smooth.
- 2Add pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro, and lime peel and process until blended.
- 3Pour marinade into a large glass baking dish.
- 4Add chicken to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a small bowl.
- 9Whisk in honey.
- 10Brush mixture over chicken.
- 11Broil until cooked through, basting frequently, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with Pineapple Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1257.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: