Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Want a tasty dinner that's on the table fast? A jar of pineapple mango salsa and a hint of cumin turns ordinary chicken into a mouthwatering dish that's ready in just 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) jarpace picante mango chipotle salsa
- Season the chicken with the cumin.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Pour 1 cup salsa over the chicken. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the remaining salsa.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- Easy Substitution: You can substitute boneless pork chops for the chicken.