A different way to eat pierogies. Smothered in a chicken mushroom sauce. My family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In medium saucepan, over high heat, thaw frozen pierogies in boiling water for 5 minues.
- 4Drain: set aside.
- 5In large saucepan, over medium heat, combine soup, mushrooms, peas and chicken.
- 6Cook stirring about 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- 7Place pierogies in casserole.
- 8Place vegatables over pierogies.
- 9Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 10Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken with perogies
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 722.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
potato & cheese pierogies