1/1 Photo of Chicken With Peppers, Zucchini and Tomatoes on Angel Hair
Favorite veggies with chicken and pasta. Easy, healthy and delicious meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato (NOT packed in oil)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup vermouth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced Italian tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lb uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1Place sundried tomatoes in small bowl and cover with boiling water for 5-10 min or until soft. Drain and cut into slivers.
- 2Combine flour, salt, and red pepper in a large bowl.
- 3Add chicken and toss until evenly coated.
- 4Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken and cook without stirring until golden (3-4 minutes). Turn chicken and cook 3 minutes longer.
- 5Add garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
- 6Add vermouth and stir, scraping up cooked bits from sides of pan.
- 7Add dried tomatoes, canned tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, thyme and water.
- 8Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until zucchini are tender, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- 9Meanwhile, cook pasta according tp package directions.
- 10Serve sauce over pasta.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken With Peppers, Zucchini and Tomatoes on Angel Hair
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: